Through the collaboration between The Wylie Center and Riverside County Department of Mental Health, our Department of Early Intervention provides in-home early mental health treatment services for children 2 through 6 years of age.
Services Provided to Qualified Families
- Behavior modification programs provided in the child’s home.
- Consultation with the child’s preschool staff.
- Consultation with the child’s pediatrician or other healthcare provider.
- Assistance in making a smooth transition to kindergarten.
Qualifications for Services
- At risk for removal from a child care or preschool placement due to behavioral, social or emotional problems
- Child shows significant social, emotional, or behavioral problems at home or in the community
- Must be a resident of Riverside County (we do not serve children in the Desert along with some cities in the Southwest areas of Riverside County.