Licensed Clinical Therapist

The Carolyn E. Wylie Center is a non-profit agency serving children and families in the City of Riverside with mental health treatment for nearly 30 years and would like to encourage you to contact us about contract mental health treatment work. We will find, call and bill the clients. Let us do the administrative work so that you can do what you do best – be a mental health therapist. In return, we will pay you 65% of what we receive from the insurance company for the service and you CAN SET YOUR OWN HOURS.


– Licensed in good standing with the BBS in California for the past (2) two years.

– Have or obtain an NPI number.

– Have or obtain personal malpractice insurance coverage.

– Be willing to work a minimum of (1) one evening per week providing individual and/or family therapy – primarily to people with private insurance.


How To Start

Fax your resume to Ivonne Areas in Human Resources at 951-683-6019 or e-mail


The Carolyn E. Wylie Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.