We provide Mental Health Treatment for children 0 through 18 years of age and their families, and Adults. Some specialty areas of treatment include:
- Children with special needs
- Impulsive, anxious or depressed youth
- LGBTQ issues
- Youth in foster care
What We Offer
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Group Treatment
- In-home Early Mental Health Treatment Services for children 2 through 6 years of age with significant behavior problems
- Mental Health Services for women with Perinatal Mental Health disorders
How to Get Started
- You are either referred by your doctor through your health insurance, or may contact us directly.
- Call us to schedule an appointment.
- Once you have made an appointment, download an intake form and take it to your initial appointment.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to make an initial appointment, please contact us.